Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Buddies


We're coming down from our crazy birthday weekend hangovers. When your family has two birthdays on one day (and that day happens to fall on a Sunday), it means you celebrate for three days. Larry and I were lucky enough to go out on Friday night while Larry's parent provided us with free babysitting. We hit Disneyland (bummer, no pictures!) and ate ourselves sick thanks to the Kuhn's!


Saturday was Jed's day...he picked Chuck E. Cheese. Yipee...but at least he had a great time.


Sunday we had a Cafe Rio feast, ate ourselves sick again, played RockBand 2 with the Harpers and had the usual two cakes.


Happy Birthday to my big 4-yr-old and my forever 29-yr-old! I love you!

3 comments:

Freddy and Mandy said...

Ummm... those cakes look disgusting. I would have eaten both all by myself! Can we make the strawberry one for Glamis???

Rachel said...

Larry's cake looks like the bomb! I am sure you made it in all your talent! What a nice wife you are! Glad you got to have fun along with him!

Karen McGrew Skousen said...

I love the term 'birthday weekend hangover'. Troy and Becca's bdays are just two days apart, and less that a month after Christmas, so, yeah pretty much a hangover after all of that! :)

Maddie's First Competition